Ceekr Open in the Ceekr app
Ceekr
Group - Connect + Cultivate
Discussion
Jazzmina Moore

Introduce yourself

Aloha Connect + Cultivate,

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you all. My name is Jazzmina and I am the moderator for this group. I live in Hawaii. I work as a school nurse practitioner with elementary age students. I teach mindfulness, yoga and a special class on Empathy to some of the students. I stumbled upon this app while looking for more support and guidance on this inner journey. I’m so excited to be here with you all who are also consciously working on your inner world. I hope to connect with others, be challenged in a healthy way and learn new insights and feel supported as I continue to unearth who I truly am.

I wanted to share this image with you all. The symbol for this group is the unalome symbol which depicts that the path to enlightenment is not straight but full of twists, turns and surprise revelations.

I invite each new member of the group to introduce yourself, say a bit about who you are and what you are looking for on Ceekr and from this group. I hope to be a supportive ally on this journey for each of you fellow travelers.

Comments

• Jazzmina Moore
    Thank you Simarjeet Kaur for your wonderful introduction 🙌🏽
  • Jazzmina Moore
    Wow, such an incredible introduction. Thank you for that Gurender Singh. You must be so knowledgeable! I would love to hear your thoughts on life, birth, death and everything in between. please feel free to start any discussions you like for this group.
  • Gurender
    First and for-most,
    My sincere well wishes to all, hope all are doing good in life ? Enjoying and learning thoroughly i assume

Jazzmina, indeed this is great initiative by you over here, and of course, lets not forget the hard work of ceekr-team who's behind all the ideas, of Mr Ankur, who thought of such a unique idea with team, which can help countless.

Now to myself,
    My Name is Gurender Singh Rai, a person, who loved questioning life and universe from the very start, i remember my...  more
  • Jazzmina Moore
    You're very welcome Nikhil and thank you so much for joining the group and taking the opportunity to introduce yourself! Please contribute to the group's discussions and invite your friends 🙌🏽
  • Nikhil Bhola
    Namastey to all!
    First of all I would like to thank and congratulate Jazzmina Moore for taking an initiative of starting this group. I really liked the thoughts and efforts she is putting behind to make this group a success for people who want to lead a happy and purposeful life.
    Now about introducing myself, I am Nikhil ... An Engineer turned Manager by profession. Become a part of Ceekr has shown me a different perspective of living life which was kind of uncovered in my previous years.
    I am...  more