Ceekr Open in the Ceekr app
Ceekr
Abby Wynne

What is your biggest obstacle to a successful mindfulness practice?

I’d love to hear from you! Please let me know what is your biggest obstacle to having a successful mindfulness practice? Maybe I can help you clear it!

Comments

• Gurender
    Anything which stand against self evident truth, whatever stand against truth is illusion, mithya hence Maya.

Maya is ignorance, so ignorance is first and last obstacle , it is a snake biting a seeker in various forms.
  • Kaushal
    "Lack of knowledge (Avidya)or ignorance is the biggest obstacle in the practice of mindfulness. First, let's understand Avidya. Avidya is not perceiving or understanding things as it is. This world is not what it looks like. Along with this body, all the relations, all the things, all the wealth, and all the fame are fleeting and will eventually vanish with your body. In the practice of Mindfulness when you realize world as it is, then only the mind starts concentrating. Maharishi Patanjali has...  more
  • Aakanksha Jha
    While trying to be mindful of our actions, I think the first obstacle we face is that we find it difficult to come out of our comfort zones. How to overcome it?
  • Parth Saxena
    @Lisa - How to control the monkey mind ?
  • Lisa Larsen
    sticking with it consistently and not indulging the monkey mind!
  • Parth Saxena
    How to overcome Sleepiness and Restlessness?