Ceekr Open in the Ceekr app
Ceekr
Pooja Ahuja

What is 'Oneness of God' according to Hinduism?

Religious Philosophies and Concepts

Comments

• Manu Raj
    AHAM BRAHMASMI
    PRAKNJANAM BRAHMA
    AYAM ATHMA BRAHMA

"i am the brahma". everything is in you .
    there is nothing out side you .

"ADVAITAM"

That says every thing is only in you ..... oneself
  • shri dattaswami
    Universality of God of all religions
    The same unimaginable God exists as the single Actor in different roles (Avibhaktaṃ vibhakteṣu—Gita). The external medium alone changes and not the God who is common to all Human Incarnations. This concept establishes Universal Spirituality. It establishes that all world religions were given by God because the entire world is created and ruled by the single unimaginable God. He is called by different names such as Parabrahman, Jehovah, Allah and so...  more
  • Gurender
    Whole universe in one God, one God in whole universe to be precise.

I hope I answered your question
  • Viswanathan
    Merging with God actually meant, realizing one is indeed the immortal soul (Atman) within the body and giving up the false belief that one is the perishable body.

That is the reason why Hindu Salvation is known as Moksha or SELF REALIZATION

Meaning REALIZING one is indeed the SELF --- the immortal soul within the body.

Lord Krishna discusses about merging with God in the Bhagavad Gita chapter 8:13.

...  more
  • Ravi Chandran
    Well, you have rightly mentioned the word oneness. GOD is the omnipresent and omnipotent . In chapter 11 of Bhagvad Geeta, Arjuna sees the whole universe in one body of LOrd Krishna.He could see Lord Brhama, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva and all other demigods in that universal form of Lord Krishna. In Bhagvad Geeta Lord Krishna has reiterated in different contexts and connotations that HE is the ultimate source of origination of the universe and HE resides in the heart of everyone monitoring...  more